ICDO welcomes you for the 6th Edition of Long Nights of Interculturality 2023!
We are proud to invite you to join us on the openings that will feature panel discussion on the topic of “Climate Change & Sustainability”.
Climate change is a global challenge that requires collaborative efforts from various sectors to address its impacts and mitigate its causes. While governments have a crucial role in setting policies and regulations to address climate change, other sectors such as industry, civil society, and marginalized communities also have important perspectives and initiatives that can contribute to climate action. This panel discussion seeks to explore these diverse perspectives and initiatives and foster a dialogue among stakeholders to identify opportunities for collaboration and action.
- To provide a platform for diverse stakeholders to share their perspectives and initiatives on climate change and sustainability
- To identify key challenges and opportunities for collaboration among different sectors to address climate change
- To promote awareness and understanding of the intersectional dimensions of climate change and its impacts on marginalized communities
- Increased awareness and understanding of the diverse perspectives and initiatives on climate change and sustainability
- Identification of potential opportunities for collaboration among stakeholders to address climate change
- Enhanced dialogue and engagement among diverse stakeholders on climate change and its impacts on marginalized communities
- Keynote speeches from experts in government, industry, civil society, and marginalized communities
- Panel discussion with representatives from each sector to share their perspectives and initiatives on climate change and sustainability
- Q&A session with the audience to encourage dialogue and engagement
- Networking session to facilitate collaboration and knowledge-sharing among stakeholders
- H.E. Ambassador Philbert I.K.A. Johnson – Embassy of Ghana in Vienna
- H.E. Ambassador Evangelina Lourdes Arroyo- Bernas – Embassy of the Republic of Philippines in Vienna
- ao.Univ.-Prof. Mag. Dr.phil. Hermann Mückler – ICDO Advisor
- MSc. Mr. Yashar Karimov – Head of Subdivision of Climate Change and international organizations, Division of International Cooperation, Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources
Moderator: Mr. Philipp Grüll
Please use the link below to register!