Virtual art exhibition
September 15-October 15
Have you ever imagined that you could visit any art gallery in the world at any time you want, and skip the long queues?
The concept of The Long Nights of Interculturality 2020 is a whole new virtual experience, showcasing the beauty of diverse cultures and traditions through numerous virtual events, including a virtual art exhibition presented on one of the most trending online art exhibitions platforms worldwide, Artsteps.
The exhibition’s theme – reunited – explored the messages transmitted through contemporary art pieces about recent global changes regarding the COVID-19 outbreak, racial discrimination, environmental changes that threaten to destroy our planet, and an urgent need for a more diverse, inclusive, and a better world. ‘Art Reunited’ presented different expressions and values of cultural diversity, biodiversity, and social inclusion and artistically convey ideas of intercultural dialogue, showcasing artworks of artists from every corner of the planet.
ICDO proudly presents prominent artists who exhibited their artworks:
- Pablo Posada Pernikoff, Colombia
- Vatroslav Kuliš, Croatia
- Jindra Viková, Czech Republic
- Pavel Baňka, Czech Republic
- Norlie Meimban, the Philippines
- Jerson Jimenez, Dominican Republic
- Rutger De Vries, Netherlands
- Yasuyuki Ueda, Japan
- Ben Chong See Wai, Malasia
- Alexandrine Massot, Switzerland
- Resul Ertaş, Turkey
- Gülnihal Küpeli, Turkey
- Renee Avila, the Philippines
- Mohammad Fazel Nagash, Afghanistan
- Jelena Kopanja, Austria