From September 18th – 24th 2023, Vienna will be buzzing, celebrating its multiculturalism at the biggest cultural event in Austria.
Attend the grand Opening Ceremony in a beautiful and historic Rathaus Festsaal and enjoy spectacular ‘Costumes of the World’ show, that will feature more than 190 traditional, handcraft costumes from 35+ countries.
Register for the events, bring your friends and family and safeguard diversity with ICDO!
Costumes of the World
- Indonesia – Shivanata Tanzgruppe
- Afghanistan – AKIS – Afghan Cultural Association in Austria
- Azerbaijan – Azerbaijan Cultural Centre in Vienna
- Czech Republic – FS “Marjánka”
- Tajikistan – KultEurasia
- Kyrgyzstan – KultEurasia
- Kazakhstan – KultEurasia
- Palestine – Dabke Dance Group “Bisan”
- Polynesia – VIC Group of Polynesian Friends
- Bosnia and Herzegovina – KUD “Kulin Ban”
- Croatia – FA “Sokadija”
- The Philippines – ENFiD and Folklorico Filipino
- Slovakia – Slovakian Institute in Vienna
- Mexico – “Ameyalli” Dancing Group
- El Salvador
- Burkina Faso
- Sri Lanka – “Nartakah” Dancing Academy