Rathaus shall serve as the venue for our opening ceremony. It will host a symposium with a variety of prominent speakers and critical topics, a show of traditional costumes from around the world, and a surprise football match between international players.
Costumes of the World
Get inspired by national and traditional costumes from different parts of the world. Enjoy the varied styles and performances from across the globe.
Collaborating Minds: Diversity’s Role in a Modern Society
This Symposium brings prominent speakers together to participate in a lively exchange of ideas discussing diversity’s role in modern society. We have brought prominent speakers in order to facilitate collaboration and witness how diversity affects society on local and global levels:
– Juergen Peindl (Symposium Moderator, Journalist and CEO of Die Meinungsmacher)
– Prof. Mag. Dr. Hermann Mückler (Anthropologist and Political Scientist, President of “Federation of Austrian-Foreign Societies – PaN”, President of Austrian Socio-Cultural Anthropology Association, University Professor)
– Tomislav Stipic (Partner, ARTUS)
– Rubina Möhring (Austrian Publicist and Journalist)
– Dr. Anthony Lowstedt (Advisor to ICDO)
– Anne-Marie Avramut (Archaeologist, Cultural Property Protection Expert)
Sign up at:
Rathaus Opening Ceremony